I am passionate about, experienced in, and skilled at helping others reinvent themselves and change their lives! Privileged to have a 40 plus year career, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to train and work with some of the best therapists in the world!
My experience includes working as a social worker, a therapist, a coach, consultant and brief, solution -focused therapist in a variety of high volume settings, most recently for an employee assistance program. I reinvented, repackaged and upgraded my skill set in 2012 to start my business as a professional life and career coach.
People always ask me why I don’t get “burned out” after all this time. I think it is because I have a curiosity to find solutions and a drive to always improve, upgrade my skills and evolve! I still love what I do!
As a result of my training and experience, I bring a high level of technical skill to help you reinvent yourself and achieve your goals:
- Demonstrated ability to empower, inspire and motivate
- Trained to think strategically, bringing maximum results quickly
- Effective, respectful and clear communicator
- Creative problem solver- “If one door closes, open a window”!
- Masters Degree in Social Welfare from University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
- One year internship at the Brief Therapy Center in Milwaukee, WI under supervision of Steve De Shazer, Insoo Berg, Eve Lipchik and other creators of the brief, solution-focused therapy model
- Bachelors Degree in Social Welfare from University of Wisconsin –Milwaukee
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Wisconsin
- Social Media Marketing Certification, Online Marketing Institute