I am passionate about, experienced in, and skilled at helping others reinvent themselves and change their lives! Privileged to have a 30 plus year career, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to train and work with some of the best therapists in the world!
My experience includes working as a social worker, a therapist, a coach, consultant and short term therapist in a variety of high volume settings, most recently for an employee assistance program. I reinvented, repackaged and upgraded my skill set to start my business as a professional life and career coach.
People always ask me why I don’t get “burned out” after all this time. I think it is because I have a curiosity to find solutions and a drive to always improve, upgrade my skills and evolve! I still love what I do!
As a result of my training and experience, I bring a high level of technical skill to help you reinvent yourself and achieve your goals:
- Demonstrated ability to empower, inspire and motivate
- Thinks strategically in order to clarify steps which lead to achieving maximum results quickly
- Effective, respectful and clear communicator
- Creative problem solver- “ If one door closes, open a window”!
- Bachelors Degree in Social Welfare from University of Wisconsin –Milwaukee
- Masters Degree in Social Welfare from University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
- One year internship at the Brief Therapy Center in Milwaukee, WI under supervision of Steve De Shazer, Insoo Berg, Eve Lipchik and other founders of the brief, solution focused therapy model
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Wisconsin
- Social Media Marketing Certification, Online Marketing Institute